Hi there, I’m Khadeja.
NURSE PRACTITIONER (MSN,FNP-BC)
Khadeja Ross, is a Nurse Practitioner, U.S. Army Veteran, Khadeja holds (5) College Degrees related to the science of Nursing, She originally attended the University of South Carolina, graduated in 1997, and earn her Registered Nurse Degree, she continued her studies while training in the U.S. Army as a Nurse, Khadeja served in the Gulf War and dedicated 16 yrs in the Military, she continued and Advanced her studies in her field of science and nursing, earned her first MSN- in Nursing Leadership in 2015, graduating with honors, While working in the Critical-care intensive care units, she completed her Master of Science in Nursing with a subspecialty in Family Practice, Khadeja is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and licensed in Arizona, Texas, Nevada and Washington. She has worked primarily in care at Veterans Hospitals, Critical Care settings, As a Nurse Leader, Manager, Supervisor throughout her career, She recently established her own practice to serve the needs of the people.
Khadeja is an active member of several professional organizations including the American College of Nurse Practitioners; American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, Sigma Theta Tau, Veteran of Foreign Wars.
Khadeja is a Native of Phoenix, Arizona, but owns a home in Texas, she enjoys gardening and weekend getaways, spending time with family and friends, as well as traveling around the world.
- American College of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau
- A veteran of Foreign Wars
- American Academy of Nurse practitioners
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Chamberlain College of Nursing University- Master of Science in Nursing- NP
- Chamberlain College of Nursing University-Master of Science in Nursing
- Chamberlain College of nursing University-Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University South Carolina Science in Nursing-ADN
- University of Kentucky- Science of Social Studies
Drop me a line!
I’m accepting new clients through the rest of the year. Please drop me a line and we’ll get started with your care